International Student Services
International Student Services (ISS) administers a wide variety of services to the international community of Texas A&M. The mission of ISS is to facilitate international students’ admittance to the United States, to assist international students’ transition to life in the United States and at Texas A&M, to promote interactions between the U.S. and international populations, and to provide services necessary to meet the special needs of international students. International students are provided with counseling and information in the areas of immigration, employment, financial issues, medical insurance, adjustment to the U.S., and income taxes.
- Immigration Services and Advising
- Personal Advising
- Liaison for International Students
- Community and Campus Outreach Activities
- Special Programs for International Students
- Administration of Scholarships, Grants and Loan Programs exclusively for International Students